Native Americans - AMP | Achieving Maximum Potential

Native Americans


National Indian Child Welfare Association (NICWA)


NICWA works to eliminate child abuse and neglect by strengthening our families, tribes, and

the laws that protect them.         CLICK HERE


Tribal Membership

Being an enrolled member of a Native American Tribe may be of benefit to you.  If you have Native American relatives, you may be eligible for membership in a federally recognized tribe.  You will need to contact the particular tribe and request enrollment information.  A tribal directory containing contact information can be found at or, in Iowayou can contact the ICWA Consultant at Meskwaki Family Services at 1-877-484-4448.

National Resource Center for Tribes
323-650-5467 |


Scholarships for Native American Students   CLICK HERE 

* denotes a required field.
Name: *
Email: *
Phone Number:  
Question or Comments: *
© 2021 YSS All rights reserved.